Looking for a delicious recipe featuring your company’s brand or product? Run Whole Nutrition routinely develops and photographs new recipes. Let us create a nutritious and delicious product using your unique product!
Here at Run Whole Nutrition, we love trying new things – especially delicious food and lifestyle or athletic products! Let us incorporate your companies product(s) into our blog posts to increase your online presence. We are passionate about representing brands we believe in, whether it be through blog posts, social media marketing, events, or giveaways.
As I am not yet credentialed as a Registered Dietitian (but currently working toward it!), I do not offer individualized nutrition education and counseling at this time.
For more information on my approach toward food and nutrition, here is a list of some great resources – including my favorite books, podcasts, and blogs!
There’s always a lot of buzz on the internet about the latest nutrition fads. As a future dietitian, I’m here to clear up all the noise by presenting evidence-based information and making it easy for all to understand!
Examples of Current Work
Student Insight Writer, SCAN DPG SD-USA SCORE bi-monthly newsletter, 2015 – present
- For the SCORE newsletter, I am responsible for writing the Student Insight section. Here, I interview sports dietitians working in unique areas, other dietetics students with interesting insights to share, as well as work as a production team in producing the bi-monthly newsletter.
- SCAN is the largest dietetic practice group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Members are registered dietitians and students with expertise in the areas of sports nutrition, physical activity, cardiovascular health, and the prevention and treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating.
- To sign-up to receive the SCORE newsletter, join SCAN!
Twitter Contributor, SCAN DPG Twitter Page @SportsDietetics, 2015 – present
- Each week, I review new and interesting articles in the world of sports nutrition to share with the page’s ~5,000+ followers.
- Follow the Twitter page @SportsDietetics to learn more!
Blog Writer, Run Whole Nutrition / Beets Not Meats, 2015 – present
- For the past couple years, I have kept this recipe and healthy living blog to share what it’s like to be an rd2be, as well as recipes and tips on living a healthy life!
- Currently, I focus on my day-to-day life as a nutrition student, as well as information on intuitive eating and sports nutrition.
- For more info on the blog, check out this post!