The trip to Whole Foods this weekend left me completely broke but made me a whole lot happy! I’ve seen so many posts and recipes using maca in drinks, smoothies, and baking, so I figured it’s about time I finally invested in some of this stuff. Maca Cherry Hot Chocolate did not disappoint and is just about the easiest drink you can make. Enjoy!
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- ¾ cup cherries, pitted and mashed
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2T maca powder
- Combine cherries with cacao powder and maca. Add to food processor and pulse until combined.
- Place mixture in a small pot and let cook until mostly melted.
- Add almond milk to the pot over low-medium heat. Stir to combine and let cook until hot.